A site that ranks some of the Roku channels and channels that are not in the Channel Store:
Between the Roku, iTunes and Podcasts, I am overloaded on things I really want to watch, but don't have time.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
MarsEdit works well for what I want to do with it.
My old favorite Blogo, appears to now be a dead product. It doesn't work with Mac OS X Lion, and there doesn't seem to be any activity to fix it.
I also give MarsEdit extra points for being available in the Mac App store.
My quick list of things to look for when deleting Mac applications manually. Most mac applications seem well behaved and only populate things in /Applications and maybe a couple things in ~/Library. Other applications seems to try to put things in all sort of directories and even their own uninstaller doesn't clean up after them. Today's problem child is Mark/Space's Missing Sync. I ran the uninstaller, but it left behind a lot of stuff. So this is just my list of places to go look to uninstall the remaining pieces of applications.
- First look to see if they have an uninstaller in /Applications
- Re-download the package and see if the package comes with an uninstaller.
- Applications, look for Applications and Folders named for what you want to uninstall.
- Run AppZapper if there is no uninstaller
- /Library/Application Support
- ~/Library/Application Support