Monday, June 18, 2018

Plug for SportsTalkDM.com

This is a shameless plug for my cousin’s boy Daniel.

Daniel has been quoting sports scores to me since he was 6 or 7 years old. I think he got his iPod when he was about 8 and he would sit in his room with his little miniature NFL helmets in front of him and make videos of himself commenting on upcoming football matches. A few weeks back, the now 14 year old Daniel asked me, what I would use to make a website.  Since then he has created a website, SportsTalkDM.com, Sports Talk with Daniel, and a Patreon page, Patreon.com/sportstalkdm and posted a bunch of content. I think his NFL article is pretty good for a 14 year old. Like most first time web authors, he is watching for every page view. I haven’t helped him to this point, but I probably will this weekend, since adding the Javascript for Google AdSense has got him stumped. I would appreciate if anyone could click on his page. He doesn’t have feedback or anyway to comment on his main site, but you can comment and like on his Patreon page. I think this is pretty good and I want to try to encourage him.